Apply to Adopt or Foster
Thank you for your interest in adopting a companion animal through Neshama Animal Rescue.
A note about adopting kittens!
It is the policy of Neshama Animal Rescue to not adopt out single young kittens if there isn’t another companion animal in the house. A companion animal is another cat, kitten, or a small friendly dog that would get along well with the kitten. This is a rule that many people don’t understand at first, but the companionship of another cat is so crucial to a kitten’s psychological and social development. Adopting more than one kitten significantly reduces the chances of the cat developing bad behavioral issues, and assures a more even tempered, friendly, outgoing personality.
If you have a kitten and are looking for a friend for your kitten, we may have some single kittens available, but we will only entertain applications where the kitten will not be a single cat.
If you are only interested in adopting one cat and do not currently have another companion animal, please consider one of our many adult cats.
2) Apply online by filling out the correct application (links below).
3) Neshama Animal Rescue will review your application and be in touch.
4) Neshama Animal Rescue will contact your references, veterinarian, and landlord (if applicable).
5) Neshama Animal Rescue will conduct a home visit. (via FaceTime or Whats App)
6) Neshama Animal Rescue will inform you of our decision and next steps.